Sylvia is a workplace health and wellness expert and strategic advisor with over 15 years experience designing and implementing innovative health and wellness solutions for companies.
She has delivered successful programs that focus on engaging employees in both preventive and chronic condition management so that both the employees and employers realize the positive productivity and cost improvements resulting from engaged, healthy, and happy employees.
Her experience includes working with
- Small local businesses
- Large global corporations
- Employers from many industries including technology, finance, construction, and oil
- Employees working on-site, at home, and in expatriate assignments.
Sylvia teaches corporate employee benefits and compensation strategy to human resource professionals as an adjunct faculty member at Golden Gate University (San Francisco). She strongly believes in good health. She is certified as a holistic nutritionist (Bauman College, Berkeley CA) and regularly leads spin and exercise classes.
You can view further details on her LinkedIn profile.
Looking for Something
Get the Latest
Don’t be left out of Open Circles’ latest & greatest tools, blogs, podcasts, & other news.
- Every year I teach a group of graduate human resource students about employee benefits. I begin the first class by …read more
- Last week I spent 4 days at the inaugural HLTH conference in Las Vegas. The goal of HLTH was to …read more
- Many of us in employee benefits have, at some point, found ourselves tasked with developing a workplace wellness program. Unlike a …read more