Open Circles has launched a dynamic community to support open-minded, curious people who want to enrich their lives and their food choices with information, inspiration and support at exactly the level you want it. Take advantage of our collective years of education and experience: We have sifted through the overwhelming and confusing glut of material on food and nutrition and deliver regularly updated content curated especially for the needs of Hub members.
Level 1: The Table
Want to see what Open Circles offers? Just starting to dip your toes into the nutrition pool and want to find out more?
Interested in becoming more knowledgeable about nutrition and wellness and are looking for a more personalized, interactive experience?
Join The Table
This dynamic online platform offers access to our trained wellness coaches and nutrition professionals. Have a question? Post online and get an answer. In the grocery store and curious about how to cook a certain mystery vegetable?
Post a photo in the Table and get the scoop on the item’s origins, nutrition profile and cooking suggestions. For less than a quick trip to the farmer’s market every month, the Table members will have access to a library as well as live online trainings and events. Join our vibrant, dynamic community of people wild for wellness and nutrition.
Level II: Customized Coaching
Are you sick of trying on three outfits before work every morning to see what looks good? Are you over going to parties and looking or feeling like crap? Are you fed up with feeling old and heavy, tired and unsexy or going through the day feeling sad, defeated and sluggish?
How much you want to find your way back to the energy and vitality that makes you you?
Our Customized service delivers one-to-one interaction with a certified nutritionist. He or she will create a customized plan that meets your unique needs and will meet regularly with you by phone, Skype or Zoom to help you integrate that plan into your life. Plus you will have continued access to all of the Table features.
Open Circles’ group and individual coaching programs are a good fit for people who:
- Are life-long learners who know that getting expert help makes all the difference in creating change that sticks
- Know that being healthy, eating well and getting exercise is important—but aren’t able to stay on top of current info or time to waste googling the truth
- Have hard-core time constraints with long hours, long commutes, intense family commitments and high stress. There’s only so much time!
- Are experiencing or concerned about changes to your health and don’t know how to stay ahead of what’s going on
Reach out and we’ll talk about the best fit for your situation.
Looking for Something
Get the Latest
Don’t be left out of Open Circles’ latest & greatest tools, blogs, podcasts, & other news.
- Every year I teach a group of graduate human resource students about employee benefits. I begin the first class by …read more
- Last week I spent 4 days at the inaugural HLTH conference in Las Vegas. The goal of HLTH was to …read more
- Many of us in employee benefits have, at some point, found ourselves tasked with developing a workplace wellness program. Unlike a …read more