Guiding health tech solutions to have success with both employers and the ultimate user, the employees.
Emerging Health Technology Companies
are under increased pressure to build momentum with their enterprise solutions.
We know your challenges:
- The market is inundated with solutions like yours and payers won’t return your call.
- You’ve gotten pilots that did not transition to longer term client relationships.
- The sales cycles are long and tying up your resources for longer periods of time with no guarantees.
And then, you may sign a contract however the signed contract with an employer is just the beginning.
A primary reason for failure in health technology is that few employees engage with health solutions that their employers purchased. This leaves the employer with poor results and no reason to continue the contract. We know the employer market allows health technology to gain access to large groups of people, however it requires a specialized strategy to be successful.
Sylvia and Open Circles, Inc. is focused on mitigating these challenges. With 15+ years experience in designing, sourcing, implementing, and managing health solutions for employers and the employees, we know the employer ecosystem and what’s needed to find results within this unique business to business to consumer (B2B2C) model.
We advise health technology companies to:
– Define competitiveness
– Become known within the employer ecosystem
– Build go to market strategies and manage sales cycles
– Execute implementations to attract employee engagement
– Coach for client partnership success and growth
– Measure and optimize results
Could we help with your unique B2B2C strategy?
Sylvia and Open Circles’ bring unique experience to emerging health technology companies who are ready to have their solutions included in the employer ecosystem. Ultimately our clients benefit by:
- Showing why they’re different than other similar solutions
- Executing a solution in a thoughtful way that scales and grows
- Incorporating project execution and customer success skills that carry forward
And ultimately, gaining employer clients, employees who love their results, and grow as a technology.
Why choose Sylvia and Open Circles?
- We’ve worked in large global employers. We have the insight into what employers need and require to form a partnership.
- We’ve managed offerings from within Health Plans and Health Systems, we know their influence on your service.
- We engage as Human Resource Consultants, we live the role of this relationship and how it impacts you.
When your users buy into their own health and wellness, that internal motivation creates results that are significant and far superior to healthcare savings. Your technology gets them there. You may only be steps away from making a dynamic and innovative impact to the health care system.
Discover how close you are today.
After years in the health and wellness world, I’ve come to appreciate the challenges that make it difficult for new solution to team up with employers and health plans to provide effective health and wellness solutions. I believe we should have access to solutions that improve our lives and that a “one to many” approach is a great way to make that happen.
After all, we know that healthy people are happier, more engaged in their work, and more productive in the world.
Open Circles is committed to helping smart, savvy people discover the freedom of creating optimal health. We are all here to help each other make a difference in the world and that HEALTH and WELLNESS is about bringing the most out of life so that we are mentally, emotionally and physically at ease.
Ready to learn more about how Open Circles can support your emerging company?
The Latest from Sylvia’s Blog
Season 1, Episode 5In this podcast, we have a conversation with Navid Rastegar, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Fitbliss. Fitbliss is a digital online health platform to maximize work performance and optimize health. After 5 years of attending...read more
Season 1, Episode 4Chris Chan joins us in this podcast to share his thoughts on innovation, technology, and the health world. Chris has founded and led multiple innovation teams at major consultancies. He has worked with thousands of employers across the...read more
What comes to your mind when you hear the term “employee health and wellness?” For me and many employers that I speak with, this term brings to mind the long history of engaging with health and wellness partners who have promised to deliver improved health to an...read more
A couple months ago I attended Disability Allyship: Advocation for Abilities, an event sponsored by Breaking.Glass. This one-day conference was focused on disabilities in the workplace and employees with disabilities. Some employees come to the workplace with a...read more