Season 1, Episode 4
Chris Chan joins us in this podcast to share his thoughts on innovation, technology, and the health world. Chris has founded and led multiple innovation teams at major consultancies. He has worked with thousands of employers across the country in designing their health care strategies, and hundreds of startups on their products and services. In this podcast, he shares his thoughts about the healthcare system, insights, and innovations based on his natural creativity.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The use of technology to support health in terms of quality, cost within the health system, and the patient experience.
- Technology – is it a crutch or not?
- How close are we to actually seeing the future of technology and what it can do for us.
- Why are our employers involved in our health?
- What in the Pipes? Heck, what are the Pipes?
- Chris’ coined “off the wall” ideas.
Chris Chan, founder of PLIF, provides design, market fit, and pitch consulting to the technology market.