Season 1, Episode 6
Join me in a conversation with Andy Greenberg and Sharon Krinsky, founders of Society Jane, a cannabis concierge for discerning women. Society Jane makes available discreet access to the latest and best cannabis goods, information and advice on consumption.
Prior to founding Society Jane, Andy and Sharon had been noticing the rolling wave of cannabis legalization making its way across the country. They found that women were increasingly curious about the plant and its potential new, positive role in their lives. So Andy and Sharon started asking themselves questions such as:
- What if we made it safe, easy, interesting and fun for women to learn about cannabis from women they know and trust?
- What if we worked to challenge stereotypes, dispel myths and remove the stigma of cannabis use among women?
Soon their “what ifs” became “why nots” and Society Jane was born. And what started as a tiny medical marijuana collective is now a first-of-its-kind cannabis concierge.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who are Andy and Sharon and how did they is transition from their former careers to found Society Jane.
- The many different cannabis products available for both medicinal and recreational use?
- Insights into how we can explore the connection between our health and cannabis options available to support our health.
- Ideas on how to explore medical studies and have conversations with our medical professionals?
- Andy and Sharon’s personal suggestions on how we can be more aware and open to cannabis products for medicinal and recreational use.
Andy Greenberg and Sharon Krinsky, founders of Society Jane, providing discreet access, information, and advice of consumption of cannabis products for medicinal and recreational use.