Sylvia is a strategic advisor and analytics expert with over 15 years of experience designing and implementing innovative employee solutions. In working with corporations, she has delivered successful programs that focus on engaging employees so that businesses can innovate, be productive, and realize cost improvements. She has evaluated insights defining the effectiveness of employee programs and correlation with big employee data.
Her experience includes working with:
- Large global corporations within industries including technology, finance, construction, and energy
- Employees from varied work styles including working on-site, at home, and in expatriate assignments
- Taft-Hartley Trusts
- Graduate human resource students as a senior adjunct faculty member for the Golden Gate University Graduate Human Resource program.
You can view further details on her LinkedIn profile.
Causes & Interest
Sylvia strongly believes that health is a strong contributor to the employee experience. She is a certified holistic nutritionist, group fitness instructor, and coach for the Stanford University / YMCA program for those recovering from cancer.
Sylvia is an active board member for the Healing W.E.L.L. The Healing W.E.L.L. believes in wellness that encompasses the mind, body, and heart for those suffering in cycles of addiction, poverty, and social dislocation.
She brings together her passion for data analytics and health through her podcast, ReEnvision Health exploring the space where our personal health, data, and technology merge.
Looking for Something
Get the Latest
Don’t be left out of Open Circles’ latest & greatest tools, blogs, podcasts, & other news.
- What comes to your mind when you hear the term “employee health and wellness?” For me and many employers that …read more
- A couple months ago I attended Disability Allyship: Advocation for Abilities, an event sponsored by Breaking.Glass. This one-day conference was focused on …read more
- Every year I teach a group of graduate human resource students about employee benefits. I begin the first class by …read more