Sylvia is a strategic advisor and health and wellness expert with over 15 years experience designing and implementing innovative health and wellness solutions within health systems for health plans, employers, and end users.
She has delivered successful programs that focus on engaging participants in both preventive and chronic condition management so that the positive productivity and cost improvements are realized in addition to having engaged, healthy, and happy participants.
Her experience includes working with:
- Health plan development, pricing, and sales
- Large global corporations within industries including technology, finance, construction, and energy
- Employees from varied work styles including working on-site, at home, and in expatriate assignments
- End Users.
Sylvia is a college professor focused on Corporate Employee Pay Strategy, Data Analytics and Performance Metrics and Consulting Skill Development. She strongly believes in good health. She is certified as a Holistic Nutritionist and Group Fitness Instructor and regularly leads spin and exercise classes at her local YMCA.
You can view further details on her LinkedIn profile.
Looking for Something
Get the Latest
Don’t be left out of Open Circles’ latest & greatest tools, blogs, podcasts, & other news.
- What comes to your mind when you hear the term “employee health and wellness?” For me and many employers that …read more
- A couple months ago I attended Disability Allyship: Advocation for Abilities, an event sponsored by Breaking.Glass. This one-day conference was focused on …read more
- Every year I teach a group of graduate human resource students about employee benefits. I begin the first class by …read more