Sylvia is a workplace health and wellness expert and strategic advisor with over 15 years experience designing and implementing innovative health and wellness solutions for companies.
She has delivered successful programs that focus on engaging employees in both preventive and chronic condition management so that both the employees and employers realize the positive productivity and cost improvements resulting from engaged, healthy, and happy employees.
Her experience includes working with
- Small local businesses
- Large global corporations
- Employers from many industries including technology, finance, construction, and oil
- Employees working on-site, at home, and in expatriate assignments.
Sylvia teaches corporate employee benefits and compensation strategy to human resource professionals as an adjunct faculty member at Golden Gate University (San Francisco). She strongly believes in good health. She is certified as a holistic nutritionist (Bauman College, Berkeley CA) and regularly leads spin and exercise classes.
You can view further details on her LinkedIn profile.
Looking for Something
Get the Latest
Don’t be left out of Open Circles’ latest & greatest tools, blogs, podcasts, & other news.
- What comes to your mind when you hear the term “employee health and wellness?” For me and many employers that …read more
- A couple months ago I attended Disability Allyship: Advocation for Abilities, an event sponsored by Breaking.Glass. This one-day conference was focused on …read more
- Every year I teach a group of graduate human resource students about employee benefits. I begin the first class by …read more