Season 2, Episode 4
My guest for this podcast is Sarah Davis. Sarah has a podcast titled Breathing Wind. Breathing Wind covers stories and centers around themes that arise with parent loss. Given this pandemic, Sarah’s ambition is to help people through our overall sense of loss and grief. As she has mentioned to me “we are all experiencing loss, and grief, on a global level.”
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Grief and how it is showing up for us now.
- Ways that grief impacts our health and how we can address it.
- Challenges that many of us are addressing and how we can continue to help others.
- Sarah’s thoughts on the COVID-19 pandemic and her own individual health strategies.
Sarah Davis, founder of the Breathing Wind podcast.
- Website: https://www.breathingwind.com/
- Podcast: Breathing Wind – Available on your favorite podcast platform