Season 2, Episode 2
My guest for this podcast is Dr. Lisa Fitzpatrick. Dr. Lisa is a medical doctor who’s career has spanned research, clinical medicine, global health, community health education, and patient advocacy. Today, we are discussing her start-up Grapevine Health. Grapevine Health is built on the philosophy that trust and proximity are the keys to engagement and health outcomes.
Dr. Lisa’s resume includes positions with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Washington DC’s Medicaid program, George Washington University School of Medicine, Milken Institute School of Public Health and the Aspen Institute Global Leadership Network.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- What inspired Dr. Lisa to found Grapevine Health?
- Philosophies and strategies of Grapevine Health.
- How Grapevine Health is using storytelling and technology to build trust and engagement?
- Challenges with the medical community and patients that Dr. Lisa has explored and seeks to improve with Grapevine Health.
- Dr. Lisa’s thoughts on ways that we can start today accessing information and improving our own health.
Dr. Lisa Fitzpatrick is the founder of Grapevine Health. Her background is in research, clinical medicine, global health, community health education, and patient advocacy.