Season 1, Episode 5
In this podcast, we have a conversation with Navid Rastegar, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Fitbliss. Fitbliss is a digital online health platform to maximize work performance and optimize health. After 5 years of attending and learning the deep benefits of meditation and mindfulness at the School of Practical Philosophy, Navid’s vision for Fitbliss became clear. He knew that through building the best version of ourselves, we can achieve the hardest tasks and daily challenges, both personally and professionally. In addition to Fitbliss, Navid enjoys participating in triathlons and supporting the MAP (Moms Against Poverty) foundation.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Navid and how he was driven to develop Fitbliss.
- Navid’s thoughts on technology and wellbeing.
- How Fitbliss helps with wellbeing and stress within our workplaces and workdays.
- Are we ready for technology and wellness? How can we get ready?
- Navid’s personal suggestion on how we can become more aligned with health technology in a way to improve our own health.
Navid Rastegar, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Fitbliss. Fitbliss is a digital online platform engaging employees on better wellness and productivity outcomes.