Season 1, Episode 7
In this podcast we speak with Kristian Ranta, founder of MeruHealth. MeruHealth is a digital mental health clinic offering an app based treatment program supported by licensed therapist. The mission of MeruHealth is to make mental healthcare accessible and effective for everyone. MeruHealth is based on a need that Kristian experienced within his own family. He is now on a personal mission to help all people have access to the tools they need to overcome depression and anxiety.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How MeruHealth is using technology to redefine our access to mental health services.
- The problems that are now being faced by patients needing care related to stigma, cost, and often slow access to qualified therapists.
- The increasing need for mental health services with employer provided health options.
- How MeruHealth is bringing this option into the physician and corporate employee world where burnout is prevalent and leading to mental health issues such as depression and anxiety.
- Kristian’s thoughts on how we can begin thinking about how to explore and engage in using technology to support our mental health.
Kristian Ranta, founder of MeruHealth, is an energetic and creative entrepreneurial business builder who loves major global challenges. He envisions a world in which all people have the tools they need to overcome depression and anxiety.