Hi, I’m Sylvia.
ReEnvision Health is my podcast where I invite you to explore the space of health, technology, and information.
Wow! Whether or not you’ve noticed it yet, our health world is being revolutionized. We are experiencing the most dynamic, changing, and unpredictable growth that we’ve felt in our lives. Why? Because interest in health is escalating! As that interest increases, leaders in technology, business, and many other industries are hyper-engaged in transforming health access, options and usage.
We are the ones impacted, both in good ways and not so good ways. So let’s figure it out and make sure we are giving to ourselves and those we love and care for, the best health options we can.
Explore the Episodes
Season 1, Episode 2
Who would have thought I could have almost three dozen music speakers around my head and have one of the most enjoyable sound experiences ever! In this episode I visit the Envelop Studio to talk to Christopher and Jamil about how they are taking music we’ve heard for years, integrate into immersive audio technology and give it back to us in ways that are different than anything we’ve heard. But the most interesting part is what it does for us. If you “dig” sound (for example, John Coltrane, Sade, Daft Punk or the birds chirping outside your window) then you must listen to this interview.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is Envelop and why does it exist.
- Why what they do matters to us socially, emotionally, and to our health
- How they make this experience attractive.
- Outside of Envelop. How can we benefit from sound right this instant?
Christopher Willits and Jamil Lea, Envelop
Envelop is a nonprofit that amplifies the power of music through immersive listening experiences.
Be sure to enjoy a few scores from two of Christopher’s Original Soundtracks, The Art of Listening and Horizon.
Season 1, Episode 1
This is the inaugural episode of my ReEnvision Health podcast. Clara Chorley leads our discussion as I share why I have created this podcast. In this podcast, I’ll share what’s going on in health that’s so urgent and interesting for us to know, embrace, and make work for us. We’ll also discuss what has gone on in my life hat has led me to share all of this with you.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Sylvia and why is she talking about this?
- Why does this matter and why should it matter to me?
- Time to be the Leader in our health. What does that mean?
- Whew! Seems hard! How do I get by the obstacles.
- Ahhhh. Here’s something I can do right now to bring healthy to me. (and I’m NOT talking about going to the gym or started a new diet)
Clara Chorley, founder of Clarity Unlimited, helps professional women and men clarify what’s next in their careers, and grow thriving businesses.
We’ll be exploring what’s going on in the health world while figuring out:
- How we insert ourselves into this dynamic, changing, and somewhat unpredictable health world?
- Why we should be thinking about or re-envisioning our health or health issues?
- What’s out there and what can we tap into?
- How do we get over, through, and around the obstacles?
Twice each month we’ll be talking to:
- Technology and business leaders that are transforming health.
- Those bringing information and alternatives that are real and accessible.
- People who have actually engaged and made this new health world work for them.