Hi, I’m Sylvia.
ReEnvision Health is my podcast where I invite you to explore the space where our health, technology, and information merge.
Wow! Whether or not you’ve noticed it yet, our health world is being revolutionized. We are experiencing the most dynamic, changing, and unpredictable growth that we’ve felt in our lives. Why? Because interest in health is escalating! As that interest increases, leaders in technology, business, and many other industries are hyper-engaged in transforming health access, options and usage.
We are the ones impacted, both in good ways and not so good ways. So let’s figure it out and make sure we are giving to ourselves and those we love and care for, the best health options we can.
Explore the Episodes
Season 1, Episode 6
Join me in a conversation with Andy Greenberg and Sharon Krinsky, founders of Society Jane, a cannabis concierge for discerning women. Society Jane makes available discreet access to the latest and best cannabis goods, information and advice on consumption.
Prior to founding Society Jane, Andy and Sharon had been noticing the rolling wave of cannabis legalization making its way across the country. They found that women were increasingly curious about the plant and its potential new, positive role in their lives. So Andy and Sharon started asking themselves questions such as:
- What if we made it safe, easy, interesting and fun for women to learn about cannabis from women they know and trust?
- What if we worked to challenge stereotypes, dispel myths and remove the stigma of cannabis use among women?
Soon their “what ifs” became “why nots” and Society Jane was born. And what started as a tiny medical marijuana collective is now a first-of-its-kind cannabis concierge.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who are Andy and Sharon and how did they is transition from their former careers to found Society Jane.
- The many different cannabis products available for both medicinal and recreational use?
- Insights into how we can explore the connection between our health and cannabis options available to support our health.
- Ideas on how to explore medical studies and have conversations with our medical professionals?
- Andy and Sharon’s personal suggestions on how we can be more aware and open to cannabis products for medicinal and recreational use.
Andy Greenberg and Sharon Krinsky, founders of Society Jane, providing discreet access, information, and advice of consumption of cannabis products for medicinal and recreational use.
Season 1, Episode 5
In this podcast, we have a conversation with Navid Rastegar, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Fitbliss. Fitbliss is a digital online health platform to maximize work performance and optimize health. After 5 years of attending and learning the deep benefits of meditation and mindfulness at the School of Practical Philosophy, Navid’s vision for Fitbliss became clear. He knew that through building the best version of ourselves, we can achieve the hardest tasks and daily challenges, both personally and professionally. In addition to Fitbliss, Navid enjoys participating in triathlons and supporting the MAP (Moms Against Poverty) foundation.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Navid and how he was driven to develop Fitbliss.
- Navid’s thoughts on technology and wellbeing.
- How Fitbliss helps with wellbeing and stress within our workplaces and workdays.
- Are we ready for technology and wellness? How can we get ready?
- Navid’s personal suggestion on how we can become more aligned with health technology in a way to improve our own health.
Navid Rastegar, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Fitbliss. Fitbliss is a digital online platform engaging employees on better wellness and productivity outcomes.
We’ll be exploring what’s going on in the health world while figuring out:
- How we insert ourselves into this dynamic, changing, and somewhat unpredictable health world?
- Why we should be thinking about or re-envisioning our health or health issues?
- What’s out there and what can we tap into?
- How do we get over, through, and around the obstacles?
Twice each month we’ll be talking to:
- Technology and business leaders that are transforming health.
- Those bringing information and alternatives that are real and accessible.
- People who have actually engaged and made this new health world work for them.