Hi, I’m Sylvia.
ReEnvision Health is my podcast where we explore the space where our health, technology, and information merge.
Why? Because our health world is being revolutionized. And lots of industries are hyper-engaged in transforming health access, options and usage. Yet, We are the ones impacted, both in good ways and not so good ways….
Let’s make sure we’re getting the best options for ourselves and those we love.
Explore the Episodes
Season 2, Episode 3
My guest for this podcast is Dr. Lisa Brent. Dr. Brent a Naturopathic Doctor and founder of her own practice, Be Well Natural Medicine. Her goal is to utilize the best resources and practices of naturopathic medicine to empower patients to create lifelong habits that promote health and prevent disease. Her approach draws from all the techniques of integrative medicine.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- The origins and focus of naturopathic medicine.
- What naturopathic medicine provides and the types of services available.
- How her patients incorporate Dr. Brent into their overall healthcare team.
- Challenges and doctor access during COVID-19.
- Dr. Lisa’s thoughts on COVID-19 and our own individual health strategies.
Dr. Lisa Brent is a naturopathic doctor and founder of Be Well Natural Medicine.
Season 2, Episode 2
My guest for this podcast is Dr. Lisa Fitzpatrick. Dr. Lisa is a medical doctor who’s career has spanned research, clinical medicine, global health, community health education, and patient advocacy. Today, we are discussing her start-up Grapevine Health. Grapevine Health is built on the philosophy that trust and proximity are the keys to engagement and health outcomes.
Dr. Lisa’s resume includes positions with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Washington DC’s Medicaid program, George Washington University School of Medicine, Milken Institute School of Public Health and the Aspen Institute Global Leadership Network.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- What inspired Dr. Lisa to found Grapevine Health?
- Philosophies and strategies of Grapevine Health.
- How Grapevine Health is using storytelling and technology to build trust and engagement?
- Challenges with the medical community and patients that Dr. Lisa has explored and seeks to improve with Grapevine Health.
- Dr. Lisa’s thoughts on ways that we can start today accessing information and improving our own health.
Dr. Lisa Fitzpatrick is the founder of Grapevine Health. Her background is in research, clinical medicine, global health, community health education, and patient advocacy.
We’ll be exploring what’s going on in the health world while figuring out:
- How we insert ourselves into this dynamic, changing, and somewhat unpredictable health world?
- Why we should be thinking about or re-envisioning our health or health issues?
- What’s out there and what can we tap into?
- How do we get over, through, and around the obstacles?
Twice each month we’ll be talking to:
- Technology and business leaders that are transforming health.
- Those bringing information and alternatives that are real and accessible.
- People who have actually engaged and made this new health world work for them.