Hi, I’m Sylvia.
ReEnvision Health is my podcast where we explore the intersection of health, technology, and data.
- Because our health world is being revolutionized.
- Lots of industries are hyper-engaged and invested in transforming health access, options, and usage.
- But don’t forget, we are the ones impacted, in ways that are good and bad.
Let’s make sure we’re making the best health decisions for ourselves and those we love.
Explore the Episodes
Season 2, Episode 6
My guests for this podcast are Ronnishia Johnson and Rheema Calloway, known as the Vegan Hood Chefs. The Vegan Hood Chefs use their culinary work to exercise their mission to provide nutrition education and healthy vegan food to disenfranchised communities. They specialize in turning many of our soul food and American style favorites into delicious vegan meals.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Why vegan? What the data and experience have shown
- How Ronnisha and Rheema made the transition and how they help others
- Challenges in our world with food distribution
- Culture, philosophies and real-life experience with food
The Vegan Hood Chefs / Ronnishia Johnson and Rheema Calloway
- Website: https://www.theveganhoodchefs.com/
- GoFundMe: Help the chefs go mobile! https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-the-vegan-hood-chefs
- Instagram: @TheVeganHoodChefs
Season 2, Episode 5
My guest for this podcast is Adam Wealand, a data & analytics and health informatics expert. His experience includes marketing, consumer insights, social psychology, health informatics, artificial intelligence, and data visualizations. Adam has studied health informatics for over 15 years and shares many learnings through his analytic blogs, whitepapers, and his Tableau public site.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Ways that we can access and explore our health analytics
- How health data and analytics has evolved in terms of access and types of information available
- Challenges that are evolving with emerging COVID-19 data and how it relates to racial disparities in health
- Easy steps to create and explore our personalized visualizations and be our own experts
Adam Wealand, Data / Analytics & Health Informatics Expert
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wealand/
- Tableau Public: https://public.tableau.com/profile/adam.wealand#!/
We’ll be exploring what’s going on in the health world while figuring out:
- How we insert ourselves into this dynamic, changing, and somewhat unpredictable health world?
- Why we should be thinking about or re-envisioning our health or health issues?
- What’s out there and what can we tap into?
- How do we get over, through, and around the obstacles?
Twice each month we’ll be talking to:
- Technology and business leaders that are transforming health.
- Those bringing information and alternatives that are real and accessible.
- People who have actually engaged and made this new health world work for them.