Hi, I’m Sylvia.
ReEnvision Health is my podcast where I invite you to explore the space where our health, technology, and information merge.
Wow! Whether or not you’ve noticed it yet, our health world is being revolutionized. We are experiencing the most dynamic, changing, and unpredictable growth that we’ve felt in our lives. Why? Because interest in health is escalating! As that interest increases, leaders in technology, business, and many other industries are hyper-engaged in transforming health access, options and usage.
We are the ones impacted, both in good ways and not so good ways. So let’s figure it out and make sure we are giving to ourselves and those we love and care for, the best health options we can.
Explore the Episodes
Season 1, Episode 8
This is our first ‘Real People, Real Experience’ interview where we engage with people, like us, who have a health story and success to share. In this podcast we talk to Chef Tank Sanatra. Chef Sanatra’s health issues date back to the age of 11. He shares with us his thoughts, his trials, and how he’s discovered the best solutions for his health. We get into the details so be sure to listen and be inspired.
We’ll talk to Tank Sanatra about:
- How he has learned to take charge of his own health over the past 20 years;
- His life and health beginning at age 11 and how he went from being Tank to Chef Sanatra
- His thoughts and suggestions on how to interact with our medical community;
- How Chef Sanatra has adopted a new lifestyle and food habit that some of us may find to be impossible to adopt – yet Tank finds it rewarding.
Chef Tank Sanatra, experienced health challenges at a young age and has been inspired to explore and adopt ways to better health. You can find Chef Sanatra on Instragram @ChefSanatra
Season 1, Episode 7
In this podcast we speak with Kristian Ranta, founder of MeruHealth. MeruHealth is a digital mental health clinic offering an app based treatment program supported by licensed therapist. The mission of MeruHealth is to make mental healthcare accessible and effective for everyone. MeruHealth is based on a need that Kristian experienced within his own family. He is now on a personal mission to help all people have access to the tools they need to overcome depression and anxiety.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How MeruHealth is using technology to redefine our access to mental health services.
- The problems that are now being faced by patients needing care related to stigma, cost, and often slow access to qualified therapists.
- The increasing need for mental health services with employer provided health options.
- How MeruHealth is bringing this option into the physician and corporate employee world where burnout is prevalent and leading to mental health issues such as depression and anxiety.
- Kristian’s thoughts on how we can begin thinking about how to explore and engage in using technology to support our mental health.
Kristian Ranta, founder of MeruHealth, is an energetic and creative entrepreneurial business builder who loves major global challenges. He envisions a world in which all people have the tools they need to overcome depression and anxiety.
We’ll be exploring what’s going on in the health world while figuring out:
- How we insert ourselves into this dynamic, changing, and somewhat unpredictable health world?
- Why we should be thinking about or re-envisioning our health or health issues?
- What’s out there and what can we tap into?
- How do we get over, through, and around the obstacles?
Twice each month we’ll be talking to:
- Technology and business leaders that are transforming health.
- Those bringing information and alternatives that are real and accessible.
- People who have actually engaged and made this new health world work for them.