Hi, I’m Sylvia.
ReEnvision Health is my podcast where we explore the space where our health, technology, and information merge.
Why? Because our health world is being revolutionized. And lots of industries are hyper-engaged in transforming health access, options and usage. Yet, We are the ones impacted, both in good ways and not so good ways….
Let’s make sure we’re getting the best options for ourselves and those we love.
Explore the Episodes
Season 2, Episode 5
My guest for this podcast is Adam Wealand, a data & analytics and health informatics expert. His experience includes marketing, consumer insights, social psychology, health informatics, artificial intelligence, and data visualizations. Adam has studied health informatics for over 15 years and shares many learnings through his analytic blogs, whitepapers, and his Tableau public site.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Ways that we can access and explore our health analytics
- How health data and analytics has evolved in terms of access and types of information available
- Challenges that are evolving with emerging COVID-19 data and how it relates to racial disparities in health
- Easy steps to create and explore our personalized visualizations and be our own experts
Adam Wealand, Data / Analytics & Health Informatics Expert
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wealand/
- Tableau Public: https://public.tableau.com/profile/adam.wealand#!/
Season 2, Episode 4
My guest for this podcast is Sarah Davis. Sarah has a podcast titled Breathing Wind. Breathing Wind covers stories and centers around themes that arise with parent loss. Given this pandemic, Sarah’s ambition is to help people through our overall sense of loss and grief. As she has mentioned to me “we are all experiencing loss, and grief, on a global level.”
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Grief and how it is showing up for us now.
- Ways that grief impacts our health and how we can address it.
- Challenges that many of us are addressing and how we can continue to help others.
- Sarah’s thoughts on the COVID-19 pandemic and her own individual health strategies.
Sarah Davis, founder of the Breathing Wind podcast.
- Website: https://www.breathingwind.com/
- Podcast: Breathing Wind – Available on your favorite podcast platform
We’ll be exploring what’s going on in the health world while figuring out:
- How we insert ourselves into this dynamic, changing, and somewhat unpredictable health world?
- Why we should be thinking about or re-envisioning our health or health issues?
- What’s out there and what can we tap into?
- How do we get over, through, and around the obstacles?
Twice each month we’ll be talking to:
- Technology and business leaders that are transforming health.
- Those bringing information and alternatives that are real and accessible.
- People who have actually engaged and made this new health world work for them.