Hi, I’m Sylvia.
ReEnvision Health is my podcast where I invite you to explore the space where our health, technology, and information merge.
Wow! Whether or not you’ve noticed it yet, our health world is being revolutionized. We are experiencing the most dynamic, changing, and unpredictable growth that we’ve felt in our lives. Why? Because interest in health is escalating! As that interest increases, leaders in technology, business, and many other industries are hyper-engaged in transforming health access, options and usage.
We are the ones impacted, both in good ways and not so good ways. So let’s figure it out and make sure we are giving to ourselves and those we love and care for, the best health options we can.
Explore the Episodes
Season 1, Episode 5
In this podcast, we have a conversation with Navid Rastegar, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Fitbliss. Fitbliss is a digital online health platform to maximize work performance and optimize health. After 5 years of attending and learning the deep benefits of meditation and mindfulness at the School of Practical Philosophy, Navid’s vision for Fitbliss became clear. He knew that through building the best version of ourselves, we can achieve the hardest tasks and daily challenges, both personally and professionally. In addition to Fitbliss, Navid enjoys participating in triathlons and supporting the MAP (Moms Against Poverty) foundation.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Navid and how he was driven to develop Fitbliss.
- Navid’s thoughts on technology and wellbeing.
- How Fitbliss helps with wellbeing and stress within our workplaces and workdays.
- Are we ready for technology and wellness? How can we get ready?
- Navid’s personal suggestion on how we can become more aligned with health technology in a way to improve our own health.
Navid Rastegar, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Fitbliss. Fitbliss is a digital online platform engaging employees on better wellness and productivity outcomes.
Season 1, Episode 4
Chris Chan joins us in this podcast to share his thoughts on innovation, technology, and the health world. Chris has founded and led multiple innovation teams at major consultancies. He has worked with thousands of employers across the country in designing their health care strategies, and hundreds of startups on their products and services. In this podcast, he shares his thoughts about the healthcare system, insights, and innovations based on his natural creativity.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The use of technology to support health in terms of quality, cost within the health system, and the patient experience.
- Technology – is it a crutch or not?
- How close are we to actually seeing the future of technology and what it can do for us.
- Why are our employers involved in our health?
- What in the Pipes? Heck, what are the Pipes?
- Chris’ coined “off the wall” ideas.
Chris Chan, founder of PLIF, provides design, market fit, and pitch consulting to the technology market.
We’ll be exploring what’s going on in the health world while figuring out:
- How we insert ourselves into this dynamic, changing, and somewhat unpredictable health world?
- Why we should be thinking about or re-envisioning our health or health issues?
- What’s out there and what can we tap into?
- How do we get over, through, and around the obstacles?
Twice each month we’ll be talking to:
- Technology and business leaders that are transforming health.
- Those bringing information and alternatives that are real and accessible.
- People who have actually engaged and made this new health world work for them.