Here’s What We Do
We focus on 3 intentional areas through our Open Sight Analytics model that is shown to enhance analytic capabilities.
Focus on defining a process given your questions, informational needs, and capacity to create a process that your team can maintain.
- Assessments of your data, processes, and workflows.
- Design and implementation of a data management system given existing or new HRIS systems.
- Hand’s on collaboration through the entire lifecycle of data systems including data orchestration, data analysis, and building reporting and visualization tools.
- Evaluation of your current data solutions, identify gaps, make recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Technical assistance and project management services.
Prepare to successfully lead or be an integral part of your Human Resources analytics process. Learn the primary components needed to implement and maintain a successful analytics function.
- Learn methods for reading and presenting analytics and insights.
- Explore tools that help to gain insight into the data.
- Prepare to effectively communicate information and insights.
- Gain cognitive competence in the area of data and analytics.
- Learn best practices for the different areas of human resources.
Implement a plan to improve collaboration between human resources and other organizational groups and leaders.
- Improve collaboration between human resources, organizational departments, and leaders to gain perspective and identify the best solutions.
- Build business relationships throughout organizational departments.
- Solicit insight into problems and opportunities.
- Define questions that allow for collaboration and heighten insight into existing human resource programs.
- Facilitate the process of engaging with key stakeholders early, before final decisions are implemented.
Ready to Get Started? Or Have Some Questions?
Fill out the form below and Sylvia will get back to you right away. You can also reach out to her directly by email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 309-7115.
If you have something else in mind, please feel free to email or call me at email@example.com or (415) 309-7115.